Hello Abre Community!
The Abre Product team's mission is to continually enhance our platform based on feedback from our incredible user community, and we are excited to share with you our May monthly product updates.
See below for what's included in this month's release, and please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org your thoughts on our new enhancements.
What's New in Version 2022.05
Abre Notifications Upgrade - Family & Student Notifications and New Delivery Options Now Available!
In order to better communicate with all stakeholders of the learning community, Abre Notifications has been enhanced with additional options for family and student notification types, as well as enabling notification delivery via SMS (text message) and email.
- Upon logging into Abre, student and family users will now be able to opt-in to Abre Notifications.
- Student and family users will be able to access the ‘Notifications Settings’ page and select the notification types they wish to receive based on their preferences.
- At Launch the following notifications will be available for all student and family users:
- An Announcement is Posted to the Abre Hub.
- An Abre Class Activity associated with the student has been updated/graded.
- More notification types for families and students will be released in the coming months.
- Students, Families and Staff users are now able to opt-in to receive notifications via an SMS delivered to their mobile device, or through email to their authorized Abre login email address.
- Users can access the Notifications Settings page and select their delivery preferences.
- Email notifications are sent to the email address associated with the users authorized Abre login credentials.
- SMS messages will require users to link a verified mobile number in order to receive text messages from Abre.
Contact your CS or Sales Representative for Further Information on enabling SMS and Email Abre Notifications for your district!
Abre Payments Checkout Update
- Transaction completion is now a multi-step process. Users processing transactions via Abre Payments will see a new workflow enabling additional key identification information to be captured to allow Abre Payments administrators to better understand, optimize and refine their payments process within their districts. Abre Payments now aligns individual transactions to authorized emails and user identification by role and ID within their merchant account.
Behavior App Language Updates
- Establishing, monitoring and reporting on student behavior is a critical function within districts, but behavior incidents are not always disciplinary and require intervention. To better accommodate and support a wider variety of behavior programs throughout school districts, the Abre Behavior app has been updated with broader and more inclusive language to enable Abre Behavior Administrators to seamlessly track both negative and positive behavior.
Expansion of Insights Reports
Three new Abre Insights reports are now available for district level viewing of assessment data.
- Terranova Complete Battery
- Average Scale Scores across Primary Assessment Areas: Total Score, Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Average National Percentile across Primary Assessment Areas: Total Score, Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Average National Stanine: Total, Reading, Science, Social Studies, Language, Math
- Average Grade Equivalents: Total Score, Science, Social Studies, Reading, Language, Math
- NOTE: Language and Math categories have been separated out due to orders of magnitude scaling differences in the scoring approach.
- Average CSI (Cognitive Scores Index)
- Terranova InView
- Average CSI (Cognitive Skills Index)
- Average Total Score
- Average National Percentile
- Average Non Verbal and Verbal Scores
- Average Non Verbal and Verbal National Percentile
- Average of PSAT Total, EBRW, Math
- Average Percentile across Math, EBRW and Total Scores
- Average Primary Test Scores
- Average Cross Test Scores
- Average Subscores
Enhancements & Minor Improvements
- Class Activity Grading - Abre Staff users will now be able to alert students of class activity grade updates via both the student work page as well as when directly viewing student submitted work.
- Minor Bug Fixes & Platform Stability Improvements
Please sign in to leave a comment.