Hello Abre Community!
The Abre Product team's mission is to continually enhance our platform based on feedback from our incredible user community, and we are excited to share with you our April product update.
See below for what's included in this month's release, and please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org your thoughts on our new enhancements.
- PSAT Data Integration and Visualization
- Primary and Secondary reports are now available within the Student360 for visualizing student PSAT data.
- Districts can now provide student PSAT data as part of their data syncing strategy with Abre
- Student data is stored within the Student360 under the ‘Assessments’ tab.
Expansion of Insights Reports
- Three new Abre Insights reports are now available for district level viewing of assessment data.
- Iowa Assessments
- Average Scores for Reading and Vocabulary
- Average National Percentiles for Reading and Vocabulary
- Average Grade Equivalents for Reading and Vocabulary
- Average Scores for Computation, Mathematics and Math
- Average National Percentiles for Computation, Mathematics and Math
- Average Grade Equivalent for Computation, Mathematics and Math
- Average Scores for Science and Social Studies
- Average National Percentiles for Science and Social Studies
- Average Grade Equivalent for Science and Social Studies
- Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT)
- Average Primary Scores: Composite, Nonverbal, Quantitative & Verbal
- Average Grade Percentile
- Average Age Scores
- Average Age Percentile
- i-Ready Diagnostic - Combination ELA + Math
- Average Scores across the Primary Assessment Categories
- Rush Flag and Average Time on Task Distribution
- Tier Breakdowns based on ELA + Math Performance Categories
- Ohio SEL Standards are now available in the standards picker within Abre Assessments.
- CASEL Aligned Ohio SEL Standards are now available.
- When aligning standards to created assessment questions, users will now see an additional option under the ‘Subject’ dropdown for ‘Social and Emotional Learning’
- SEL Standards are grouped by established grade bands: K-2, 3-5, Middle Grades (6-8) and High School (9-12).
- Standards are further broken down into the 5 key CASEL framework categories of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making.
Enhancements and Minor Improvements
- Additional filtering options and school year alignments on Assessment + Enrollment Abre Insights reports.
- Standardizes on common options for filtering Abre Insights dashboards across student demographics and learning supports.
- Provides the ability for Insights users to drill down into their assessment data based on how Abre classifies and organizes student data.
- Filter types are standardized but available options within each filter will be reflective of the exact data defined within each district Student Information System.
- The following filters are now available across all Assessment reports:
- Student Demographics
- Learning Plan Status (504/IEP)
- Economically disadvantaged status
- Gifted Status
- School Name
- Current Grade
- ELL Status
Please sign in to leave a comment.