Happy Holidays Abre Community!
The Abre Product team's mission is to continually enhance our platform based on feedback from our incredible user community, and we are excited to share with you our December monthly product updates.
See below for what's included in this month's release, and please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org your thoughts on our new enhancements.
What's New in Version 5.3.15
Abre Notifications - BETA RELEASE
- Hard to believe we are at the end of another year, and as 2021 comes to a close, your Abre Product team is already looking forward to the incredible enhancements we have coming to the platform in 2022 and this month we are launching an initial 'Beta' version of Abre Notifications!
- As a Beta release, Abre Notifications is currently in a preview mode, and we are providing staff and administrators a sneak peek into what we have coming in 2022.
- As of December 1st, Abre Staff users will now see a 'Bell' notification icon in the header. Clicking this bell, you will see options presented for "Notification Settings" - on this page you will see a variety of in-app notification types that users can opt into/enroll based on their granted permission levels.
- As an early release, we are asking Abre users to provide feedback using email@example.com, or through using this feedback form: - please let us know what notification types you would like to see in our full release, any challenges or gaps you see in the product, and of course any bugs or fixes needed - with your help we can make Abre Notifications the best communication tool for all stakeholders in the learning community.
SCORM File Uploads Now Available in Abre Curriculum
- As administrators, teachers and staff continue to look for ways to enhance their learning curriculum with dynamic content offerings, Abre Curriculum now allows administrators to upload SCORM packages to Curriculum Topics.
- When creating Topics within the Curriculum Course editor, users will now see an additional option under the 'Add Resource' button as "Package".
Class Administrators & Class Editors - Activity Scores Download
- In order to widen access to data across the students learning community, Abre has enabled Class Administrators and Class Editors to download scores for each activity in the class activity list.
- Previously only available to rostered class teachers, administrators are now able to access the same level of student data without the need to be added as a co-teacher.
- Nothing is worse when your workflow is disrupted by a poor user experience - and at Abre we take user flow extremely seriously. This month we've heard your feedback and made improvements throughout the platform to make sure your user flow isn't disrupted by re-routing when creating, editing and deleting items where pagination exists.
- Made UI enhancements to the file upload option for forms - The 'Choose File' button is now on a separate line than the label of the file upload button.
- Made UI improvements to the 'Administrative Reports' button in the Students app - The button text of 'Administrative Reports' now reads "Generate Administrative Reports" based on user feedback.
Please sign in to leave a comment.