The SSIS CoLab SEL Brief + Mental Health Screener surveys allow students, family members, and staff to better understand how students are performing against established CASEL competencies, and provide research backed support for identifying Emotional Behavior Concerns.
How to access the assessments as a Family Member:
- Select your avatar in the top right corner, and then select "My Profile"
- Scroll down to "Integrations", then select the ‘Assessment Link’ button.
- The SSIS CoLab Assessments page will show your active assessment(s).
- Clicking the ‘Take Assessment’ button will direct you to a Resonant Education branded page in a new browser tab which will automatically bring you to a dedicated survey link.
- Note: Surveys can be completed in English or Spanish and provide accessibility options for questions and available responses to be read aloud to users.
It is important to note that only family members who have redeemed a token to align a student to their account will have the ability to align themselves or another rostered family member as the family advisor who will take the assessment about their student.
Please sign in to leave a comment.