The SSIS CoLab SEL Brief + Mental Health Screener surveys allow students, family members, and staff to better understand how students are performing against established CASEL competencies, and provide research backed support for identifying Emotional Behavior Concerns.
How to access the assessments:
- Select your avatar in the top right corner, and then select "My Profile"
- Scroll down to "Integrations", then select the ‘Assessment Link’ button.
- The SSIS CoLab Assessments page will show a list of active assessments with the student names they are connected with.
- Clicking the ‘Take Assessment’ button will direct you to a Resonant Education branded page in a new browser tab which will automatically bring you to a dedicated survey link.
- Note: Surveys can be completed in English or Spanish and provide accessibility options for questions and available responses to be read aloud to users.
- Upon completion of each survey, results will be automatically compiled and analyzed for display in the Student360 for SEL Competencies and Composite scores under the Wellness tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.