Districts have the ability to align grade band specific Wellness Resources that will be delivered automatically to students as a result of their Abre Wellness Check-in.
Students who request to be provided with additional resources for support in their Wellness Check In will receive an automated email to their Abre aligned email accounts containing the resources provided by the district.
How to Add Wellness Resources
- In Wellness Settings Screen, scroll down to "Wellness Resources"
- Wellness Administrators will click ‘Add Resources’ to align a new Wellness Resource. Abre Wellness Resources are defined as follows:
- Resource Name: Name displayed in product after upload and name contained within the email delivery to students.
- Grades: Select the grades that will receive this particular resource should they request resources as part of their Check-in responses. (Multi Select Available).
- Resource Type: Supports Links (URLS) and PDF Document Uploads
- Resource: Depending on Resource Type selected, user will upload a PDF or enter the URL for their Link resource.
- Abre Wellness Resources can be deleted, and edited once saved.
- NOTE: If no resources have been aligned by the district, an email will still be generated to sent to the student with generic verbiage around accessing the 988 hotline for emergencies.