Abre's Wellness Check-In settings grant districts the ability to be very intentional with the buildings, a grade levels, and frequency they want to deliver the surveys.
Required Abre Permission
In order to access Wellness Check-In settings, you must have the "Wellness Administrator" or "System Administrator" permission enabled. Your district Abre Administrator can adjust your permissions in People.
How to Set Up A Wellness Check-In
- From the Abre Hub - Access your district's communication preferences by clicking the pencil icon
- From the communications area, click the ‘Wellness’ tab to access Wellness Check-In Settings.
- New settings (i.e. wellness check in distribution) can be added by clicking the ‘+” icon in the bottom right.
- Wellness Administrators can select a specific building, the associated grade band alignment and the cadence/frequency to deliver the check-in form to students.
- Weekly (Every 7 Days)
- Monthly (Every 31 Days)
- Quarterly (Every 92 Days)
- Half Yearly (Every 183 Days)
- By default, Wellness Check-In is disabled.
- Once settings are established, toggle the ‘Enable Wellness Check-In’ icon to initiate the delivery of the form to students based on the settings created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.