Abre Insights contains a variety of data analytics dashboards for use by district administrators to visualize and manipulate student data across a variety of categories.
With Abre Insights, administrators can:
- View performance of their districts across a variety of assessment types, including:
- Gain a deeper understanding of their districts overall emotional wellbeing with Wellness reports.
- Make informed decisions on where interventions and resources should be applied in order to improve performance.
- And much more!
Note: Abre Permissions Required
In order to use Abre Insights, you must have the "Insight Administration" permission enabled. Your local Abre Administrator can adjust your permissions in the People App.
Abre Insights reports have been designed with the superintendent and high level administrator in mind. The reports contain aggregated data and trending details for districts at scale, with various options for filtering and sorting specific to each report.
- The ability to sort, refine and filter data is a primary benefit to Insights - data analysis is happening already within districts, with Insights, users have a single location that has taken care of the preliminary work of cleaning and establishing data visualizations, and now provides the opportunity for users to continue to dig into data sets that they may not have had the time or opportunity to do so otherwise.
- Insights allows for efficient and standardized ways of looking at and comparing data.
- The repository of Insights reports will continue to grow over time, likely with new reports released on a monthly basis as part of the standard release schedule.