Copying a headline in Abre maintains all of the information from the original headline except for the title. After inputting a new title, you can make any additional changes, and publish the headline to your stakeholders.
Required Abre Permissions
To Create a Headline you need to have Abre "System Admin Permissions" or "Communications Administrator" enabled.
How to Create a New Headline
- From your Abre Hub, select the Edit Communications icon.
- Select the Headlines Tab.
- Select the three dots next the headline you wish to copy, then select "Make a Copy"
- A Copy Headline modal will appear where you'll need to input a new title.
- Once all desired changes are made, select "Save".
Please sign in to leave a comment.