Profile objects within Abre's People App are a great tool for standardized surveys and inventories for students and/or staff members.
How to Create a New Profile Object:
- Navigate to the People App
- Select the "Settings" tab
- Select Manage Profiles under the 'Personalized Profiles' card
- To create a new profile object, select the "+" in the bottom right hand corner
- Name your profile object by deleting the provided "Untitled Form" text.
- Add field Items to profile object by selecting the field type from the right-hand menu. You are able to add as many Items as you'd like.
- Once finished building your profile object, select the Save button in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
Selecting Your Target Audience
After saving your profile object, you can select your target audience you wish to distribute the profile object to.
- Return to the list of Personalized Profiles.
- Select the three dots to the right of the profile object you wish to distribute.
- Select "Settings"
- Use the dropdown menu under "Profile will appear for" to select your audience
Please sign in to leave a comment.