Family members need to enter a student access token to be able to view their student's profile and data in Abre. Student tokens are per student, so a family member with multiple students in the district will need to redeem multiple tokens - one token per student.
Required Abre Permission
To generate student access tokens you will need to the "Abre Administrator" permission level.
Important: Tokens are multi-use. Meaning once shared A guardian can choose to share their token with others
How to Generate Student Tokens
- From the Abre Menu in the upper right-hand corner of the screen choose "Settings"
- From the available tabs choose "Authentication"
- Scroll down to the "Family and Token Management" section.
Important: Considering Your Options
Within Family and Token Management you have 3 options:
- Generate All Tokens - This will generate tokens for all students in the district. If you have previously generated tokens for your district, this option will re-set student tokens and disconnect the family members.
- Generate Tokens - This will generate new tokens for newly enrolled students in the district.
- Download Tokens - This will download all tokens for students in the district into a CSV file.
Selecting "Generate All Tokens" will generate new tokens for all students in the district. This option will invalidate any existing tokens in use.