Student Access Tokens can be redeemed more than once. The same access token can be used by multiple family members and/or student guardians. Resetting a Student Access Token will generate a new token and invalidate the existing token. The connection with all existing users who have redeemed the previous token will be broken and they will no longer have access to the student.
Required Abre Permissions
Only Abre Administrators have the ability to reset Student Access Tokens. If you need an access token reset please contact your Abre Administrator.
To reset an individual Student Access Token:
- Navigate to Students
- Select "Teacher Dashboard" within the drop-down menu
- In the search bar search that appears within the Students type in the last name or student ID of the student for whom you would like to reset the access token
- Click on the eyeball icon to the right of the student in the search results to open the student information card
- The current student token is visible in the full profile section of the student information card
- To reset the token click on the circular arrow icon next to the active token
Please sign in to leave a comment.