Portfolios can be used to display a wide variety of student work. By design, they impose very little structure, allowing the user to display and communicate their accomplishments as they see fit.
How to Add a Portfolio Object
- Click on the Portfolio tab
- Create a new Portfolio by clicking the "+" icon
- Give your Portfolio a title and select a display image (optional)
- Click Save
Completing Your Portfolio
- Select the Portfolio you wish to complete
- Click on the Pencil Icon next to About Portfolio to edit your portfolio's body
- Add any text, videos, photos, etc to your portfolio's body
- Add any relevant Files or Photos
- Last toggle Unpublished to Published
- You then get to select which groups you want to make your Portfolio visible for:
- Family Members
Please sign in to leave a comment.