There may be times when you need to customize a plan. For example, you might need to create a WEP (Written Education Plan) for gifted students. Your district already provides a generic WEP, but you need to customize the WEP form to appear in plans. Abre allows you to do this with just a few steps using the Forms App and the Plans App.
- Create your student plans as a form
- If using a template or Form shared with you, create a copy, and modify the form as needed
- Open the Form you wish to act as a Plan
- Navigate to Settings within the form
- Under Permissions select who the form applies to under “This form applies to” dropdown. For a student form, you would select students
- Under Visibility check “Make this form a plan”
- Click Save
- In the Student tab, search for the student in question
- Click on the "+" in the lower right and corner
- Select the plan you’d like to create using the “Select a Template” dropdown
Please sign in to leave a comment.