Abre Form can be built and implemented for a variety of reasons across your district/organization. Forms can be used to collect data and information from staff, students, and family members. Forms can also be used to create a student plan when combined with our Plans solution.
Build your Form
- Navigate to Forms
- Select the "Favorite Action Button" in the lower right-hand corner of your screen to create a new Abre Form.
- This will take you directly to the Forms editor
Add Form Details and Field Items
- Name your form by deleting the provided "Untitled Form" text.
- Add field Items to your form by selecting the field type from the right-hand menu and dragging it into the Form. You are able to add as many Field Items as you'd like to your form.
- Once finished building your Form, select the Save button in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.