The Abre Focus Extension provides districts with a solution for moderating student web browsing behavior. Students can directly access Focus lesson through the Abre Focus Extension.
Abre Focus Extension
The extension is recommended for use on non-managed Chromebooks as well as PCs and Apple devices.
- Start Chrome web browser
- Select Chrome extension, located to the right of the URL bar in the browser
- Add coupon code provided by the teacher (coupon codes are automatically created when a teacher creates a Focus Lesson)
Important Information About the Abre Focus Extension for Students:
- Students can exit the Focus Lesson at any time by clicking "End Lesson".
- When using the Abre Focus Extension students can access any web content by opening another web browser on their device.
- "Only the specific link on above websites" - While not as absolute as the filtering done within the Focus App, most URLs not included in the focus lesson will be blocked, even if they share the same domain.