The Abre Focus Extension provides districts with a solution for moderating student web browsing behavior. Students can directly access Focus lesson through the Abre Focus Extension.
Abre Focus Extension
The extension is recommended for use on non-managed Chromebooks as well as PCs and Apple devices.
- Start Chrome web browser
- Select Chrome extension, located to the right of the URL bar in the browser
- Add coupon code provided by the teacher (coupon codes are automatically created when a teacher creates a Focus Lesson)
Important Information About the Abre Focus Extension for Students:
- Students can exit the Focus Lesson at any time by clicking "End Lesson".
- When using the Abre Focus Extension students can access any web content by opening another web browser on their device.
- "Only the specific link on above websites" - While not as absolute as the filtering done within the Focus App, most URLs not included in the focus lesson will be blocked, even if they share the same domain.
Please sign in to leave a comment.