Abre Focus Extension allows teachers to view some information about the websites students accessed within the Extension.
How to Monitor Student Behavior
- Navigate to the Focus homepage from the Abre Apps Drawer in the upper left-hand corner or from the widget on the Home Screen
- Find the Focus Lesson you want to monitor from the list of lessons you have created
- Click the information icon on the right-hand side of the screen
- This brings up a list of the students who have taken or are in the process of taking the lesson. Those students still engaging with the Focus Lesson will have a green circle on their details card.
- Click on the student activity card to see the sites they visited during the lesson. Note: there is a slight delay in the activity tracking.