Building a question or group of questions based on a passage can also be done from within the Assessment App's “Question Builder”.
Add a Passage to a Question
- Navigate to the assessment you want to add questions to.
- Click on the Create Item button
- You have now created a new question/item. Click on the addition icon to open the “Question Builder”.
- Once in the “Question Builder” click on the Features button.
- On the Features page, scroll down then select the Passage card.
- Provide the passage with a Heading and add the text of your passage into the Contents section.
- Click Save. You will return to the main page for this question. You should also see a confirmation message of “Item successfully added to the Activity“.
- Scroll past your passage and click on the Addition icon to add a question alongside your passage.
- Add any question type as you normally would