Abre allows administrators to specify consequences and serve dates for referrals from within their Behavior workflow. An administrator's "Queue" will contain all the referrals that are a part of their workflow but do not yet have a consequence assigned.
Required Abre Permission
To assign a consequence within a referral you need to have Abre's "Behavior Administrator" permission enabled
Selecting a Consequence and Assigning Serve Dates
- Navigate to the "Queue" tab and select a referral by clicking on it
- Once in the referral, scroll down to "Consequences"
- Select the dropdown under "Choose a Consequence" which opens a list of your school or district's consequences. Scroll to find the consequence you wish to assign to the referral.
- Select a "Start" date as well as a "Thru" date. Districts choose to use these dates differently based on their own behavior systems.
- Type the number of dates the consequence is assigned.
- Click "Save" to tie the consequence to the referral. Once saved the referral will move to the "Verification" tab within the Behavior workflow.