Consequences within a behavior incident that have been served automatically accomplishes several elements within the conduct workflow.
Required Abre Permission
To verify if a consequence has been served, you need to have either Abre's "Behavior Administrator" or "Behavior Verification Monitor" permission enabled.
What Does Marking a Consequence as Served Do Within Behavior?
- Moves the incident to the "Closed" tab for administrators and teachers.
- It automatically sends an e-mail to the staff member who submitted the referral alerting them know the incident has been resolved, and inviting them to see more details within the Behavior app.
- Allows family members and staff members access to the incident within a student's profile.
How to Verify a Referral
- Locate the behavior incident in need of verification
- Search by student last name or ID
- Filter by date range
- Scroll through their verification queue
- Navigate to the consequence table located below the incident description
- To mark a consequence as "Served," click on the empty checkbox
- Repeat this process for each assigned consequence
- Select "Save" to verify the consequence has been served