Abre's Behavior App allows administrators to quickly generate individual referral reports as PDFs that can then be printed and given to a student or shared electronically.
Required Abre Permission
To generate individual referral reports you need to have Abre's "Behavior Administrator" permission enabled.
Generating Individual PDF Reports
- Navigate to Behavior
- Select either the "Verification" or "Closed" tab
- Click on the desired referral
- Within the referral, scroll down to "Consequences"
- Find the heading "Printable Report," and select the report type you wish to generate a PDF for.
- Once selected, a new tab will automatically open in your browser. Once generated the report can be printed or saved to be shared electronically.