When Abre's integration with NWEA is enabled, your MAP assessment data will be displayed within a student's profile under the "Assessments" tab.
Example in Students
NWEA MAP Data Nightly Export Setup
Districts/Organizations will need to do the following to allow nightly exports of NWEA MAP data:
- Setup an NWEA user account for Abre
- Provide Abre's account with the "District Assessment Coordinator" permission. Instructions for how to do so can be found here: https://nwea.force.com/nweaconnection/s/article/How-to-add-modify-users-in-Web-based-MAP?language=en_US
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the integration and sharing the username and credentials
Historical Data Directions
While NWEA MAP's export tool only supports sending the current term (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, etc.) of data, Abre can import as much historical data as you would like. Below you'll find guidance on how to locate your historical data in a formant Abre can import.
- Login to your NWEA MAP portal
- Head to "MAP Growth Reports" section
- Click into the "Data Export Schedule"
- Next, select the following in the "Data Export Scheduler"
- One-time frequency
- Select the term you'd like to run
- Select a "Combined Data File" report for each historical term you wanted to be added to Abre
- Select "By District" as your aggregations
- Select "2020 Norms Data"
- Compress those files into a single .zip file (Optional)
Send an email to email@example.com requesting the historical data be associated with your site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.