Shortcuts are links to other 3rd party websites and apps. They are very handy as they put all your school and district resources in one central place. You can customize who sees what shortcuts. You can create shared shortcuts or create individual shortcuts.
Required Abre Permissions
To add a district or building shortcut, you need to have "System Admin Permissions" enabled.
Adding a Building & District Shortcut
Abre Admins have the ability to add a site to the Shortcuts drawer for their staff, students, and family members as well as select who the shortcuts will be available to.
- Select the Shortcuts Drawer icon located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of your shortcuts list and click Edit.
- Toggle to District and then click Add in the bottom right-hand corner.
- From the New District Shortcut page, title your Shortcut, enter the website link, and decide who you want this shortcut to be available to. By Default, if selecting Staff/Students/Family Members, the shortcut will be available to all Staff, Students and/or Family Members.
- Next, select in icon from the gallery or Upload a Custom Icon to upload your own image.
- After you finish selecting an icon, click Save at the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.