Abre's Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) empowers schools and districts to make data-driven decisions while not having to wrestle with the data.
After we complete our standard onboarding process with customers, we begin the DaaS project.
- The school or district identifies the data sources they intend to use.
- The school or district provides Abre with access to the data.
- Abre organizes and stores the data.
- Abre works hand in hand with School/District to build meaningful data visualizations that compare multiple data sources
- Abre automates the synchronization of future data (when possible).
Every DaaS project has two Project Leaders:
- The customer's CS representative (runs point on the project).
- A product representative working on the data.
Guiding Questions for a DaaS Project
- What question/questions are you trying to answer with a data report?
- What data sources are needed to answer that question?
- How often does the data need to be updated?
- How is the data used together to help answer the question?
- What if/and/or relationships are needed to answer the question?
- What type of visualize can be used to best answer the question? (Table, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, etc).