Note: This is a BETA feature
Student Attachments are currently a beta feature in Abre and available on request. Some limitations apply. Its purpose is to help customers transition archived data while moving to Abre Plans.
Student Attachments allow districts to upload, via Zip, mass file attachments and assign them to the proper student in the Student360.
Visible/Downloadable to all user types that are connected to that student if that user type has access to the student profile.
Files are sent to Abre SFTP in Student_Files.zip file in root
- Student_Files contains a folder for each student (By unique Student ID).
- Inside of the Student ID folder you have a folder of Academic Year
- Inside Academic Year can exist 4 folders (Staff, Students, Families, Partners).
- Anything inside of the root Student ID folder is available to all users. Anything in the specific folders is only available for that user role.
Files are Synced Once a Year
As this is a beta feature, files are synced once a year.
Abre will sync the files to Abre Cloud storage, log in database to match with appropriate viewing permissions, serve up the file to the user with a restricted URL that checks user permissions of viewing/downloading the attachment.
- Student ID (Folder)
- Academic Year (YYYY)
- Root (Folder - available to all users that can access student profile)
- Staff (Folder - available to staff that can access student profile)
- Students (Folder - available to student that can access student profile)
- Families (Folder - available to family members that can access student profile)
- Partners (Folder - available to partner members that can access student profile)
Please sign in to leave a comment.